Dr. Cziraki specializes in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. She treats malocclusions (“bad bites”) and facial esthetics in growing children and adults. Her credentials include:
- Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society)
- Distinguished with the American Association of Orthodontists’ Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography
- Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia and Ontario
- Board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics
Dr. Cziraki is also a clinical professor at the University of British Columbia’s faculty of dentistry, instructing in undergraduate level orthodontics… Read More.